Water Fed Pole System. What is it and why use it?
Your windows will be cleaned using a system which will soon be industry standard. We, as a company want to be at the forefront of our industry so we decided to invest in this technology which involves the use of telescopic poles and 100% pure water, which we filter through de-ionization vessels.
We are embracing this technology for a number of reasons:
· Better cleaning results. The major advantage of pure water is its desire to return to its impure state; hence its capacity to adsorb large amounts of dirt from your windows. This process involves brushing your windows clean with pure water and as such they will be left wet and will need time to dry naturally. This may be a bit disconcerting at first as obviously this is not what our customers are used to. However windows will dry perfectly clear.
· Health and safety. Legislation being brought in from Europe will limit the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law now states that ladders can only be used when all viable alternatives have been considered.
· Environmentally friendly. Pure water only is used, eliminating the need for detergents and chemicals.
· Reduced disturbance. No more peering through your upstairs windows and no more dents in your lawn.
· Windows stay cleaner. The absence of sticky soap residue means that dirt will find it harder to cling to your windows, ergo your windows will stay cleaner longer.
· Accessibility and reach. We can now access with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property broadening the scope of the cleaning process to include frames, etc.
Experience tells us for maximum effect of the cleaning process we will need several visits to “leach” all deposits from your windows and frames. Please be patient and allow us this time,
Our aim is to give a high level of service. Please contact us to book an appointment or for more information.